No Tags Found!

dipti.daithankar
Hello Everybody,
Since I am a fresher, I am facing lot of interviews these days.
I faced one question, as TELL ME YOUR RESUME.
I told him about my educational background, internship details, and career goals.
But the interviewer was not at all satisfied with my answer. He interrupted me 2/3 times and asked me DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS RESUME AND PROFILE.
Can anybody please tell me what a fresher should answer in such situations.
Regards,
Dipti D.

From India, Pune
htdesai

Hi Dipti,
It happens lot of time, but you need to keep your patience. May be interviewer trying your patience. Generally interviwer tries to understand, how you communicate, how much knowledge you have regarding your work you have done so far etc. Do not take it to heart if any interviwer is somewhat rude.
Regards,
Harshad

From India, Mumbai
dipti.daithankar
Hi Harshad,
But I am still not sure what should I answer. Since I am a fresher, what work details should I tell in interview. What would you suggest me to answer?
I was disturbed by this experience, but I am taking it as a new experience.
Thanks
Dipti D.

From India, Pune
harshu07

Hi,
In such case you can let them know that your resume is a complete out view about yourself, your job profile, educational qualification, skills & expertise, hobbies, total years of experience in given organization, it has positive aspects towards your work and yourself. Just be calm, confident and answer whatever you have mentioned in your resume. Hope this helps you. Thanks

From India, Vadodara
nashbramhall

Dear Dipti,
Even a fresher can talk about the experience (s)he had when doing internship, her ambitions, etc. Kindly take a look at Working for us: Staff profiles : MHRA
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) found at http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...=staff+profile
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
htdesai

Hi Dipti,
What work you have done in your internship, you need to tell that. Basically what work you have done so far and what u can do if given the opportunity, that need to be told.
You will find diffirent types of interviwer, so you need to be ready for any questions. As you attend the interviews, you your self will know what answers to be given
Regards,
Harshad

From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Hi Dipti,
Dear just let me know what kind of job are you looking for and what is your qualification. For Example: If you are MBA in HR then you can make the RESUME Titel as HR Executive and discribe yourself as fresher in your CV with all the qualification and other complete details. Being a fresher you can't mention the job profile as we all know. So just let me know the details then perhaps i can give you a sample of CV for it.
Anil Kumar Arora

From India, Gurgaon
arti09

Hi Deepti,
Don't be afraid. If any interviewer asks you "Tell me your resume", he is giving you open opportunity to fully describe your package. Tell what you are, what qualities and aspiration made you select HR field, give your skills in support of your answer.
Keep our words brief, informational, and realistic. As the ratio of jobs and applicant is very less, so share what exceptional qualities you possess apart from other that suits to the current job most, (yes this need a little research of yourself)
Also, avoid answering the question with the prewritten words in the resume. And when asked about resume tell your professional aspects and your personal attributes that will support your professional growth instead of telling the common bio-data (I am sorry, but this mistakes mostly people do). Above are my views, please review valuable advice of other members too.
It’s the opportunity to have ball in your court dear.
All the Best!!

From India, New Delhi
jayantkumar19
Dear Dipti,
Fisrt i will advice you to increase your confidence level for yourself.Remeber your final year in graduation and professional course, when u or any final year student used to walk across the juniors and while interacting with teachers.
Now why u feel to be fresher u have undergone a professional course. Have have a very normal practice before you go to face any interview.
Since you are fresher you have to explain about your Qualification and academic achievements if any.Your family back ground/reason for selecting any special branch etc if especially asked for.
Pl speak basic but inteligently and confidently .
Reply with confidence.
All the best

From India, New Delhi
chandra.c1973
Hi,
A resume is a summary of different profiles of a person which includes education, work experience, project and research, family and for that matter of your personna.
Do not get perturbed by such questions and prepare yourself for the next encounter!

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.