No Tags Found!

mohit.ch
Hi Friends,

Please see this atatchment and if you get to know about this chap please do inform me about him, his name is Shalinder Verma, was working as Assistant Manager since past two months with an BPO in gurgaon and came from HP bangalore, he cheated on few of the employees and went absconding. We have tried tracing him but he changed his address every time.

He will generally ask you to lend him some money and will ask you for your credit card, he will try to see the number of your credit card and he is actually smart and clever in this and will misuse your card later on.

He has cheated many people and was very much successful, and now he is absconding by changing his address and changing his phone numbers. And again he tries for a new job to cheat more people.

We have some how got his picture and his passport photocopy to circulate it so that he is not fooling others.

If somehow any body receives his resume or gets to know that where is he working please inform me, its really urgent.

He might join some organization and will continue with the same habit.

Please help me getting him. Thanks for your support. --

Thanks & Regards

MOHIT

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hpsc7_2_474.pdf (108.0 KB, 333 views)

Tania_m

Mohit, it's good that you are circulating the information of this fraud person but you can always lodge an FIR in the police station.
Secondly, I guess everyone knows the criticality and sensitiveness of a credit card. So, why in the first place should we disclose the number to anyone, for that matter not even our good friends.
We should behave wisely instead of repenting later on.

From India, Gurgaon
mohit.ch
hi frnz...the most important thing is the numbers printed on the back side of the card....and that also last 3 digits....please never let any body know them.....and as per this chap is concerned he literally begged that his grand mom is hospitalized because of severe heart attack....and i never thought some body standing with me could be so smart to catch on the reverse numbers and might remember it....it was my mistake all in all...but i don't want any body else might fall prey of such people....in corporate world such people for mere few thousands they forget their ethics.....
Regards
Mohit Chaturvedi

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.