No Tags Found!

pbskumar2006

Dear Friends, Please see the attachment "Disaster Management Plan-2 (Preventive Messures for Flood Control situations)". This may be useful for every one. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt DISASTER MANAGEMENT -2.ppt (142.0 KB, 3565 views)

pbskumar2006

Dear Friends, The Disaster Management Plan -1 is in running condition in this citehr. Please note. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Kindly let us know the source. I am interested in a comprehensive disaster management plan. I need help from the site. Regards.
From India, Delhi
Girly
thx a whole lot PBS Kumar,
Actually I need to submit an assignment regarding Disaster Recovery Plan (I'm doing a diploma in website development). And this PPT u submitted will be really very helpful to me.
thanks heaps. Can I know where i can get the part 1?

From Australia, Brisbane
hubbywifi
Hello Sir,I am pursuing MBA in Hospital administration from manipal University.I want the disaster management ppt part 1 so that i can get the input for the international conference that we are organizing on january.so please do the needful sir
Thanks
Regards,
Ravi Agrawal
MIM,

From India, Bangalore
abhilashvg
Dear Kumar, Our organisation would like to prepare Onsite emergency plan.. Can you please give me some reference who can prepare it for us ??
From India, Kochi
Hardeep_mech
Dear abhilashvg, You Can contact Disaster Management Institute located at bhopal for preparing Onsite Emergency Plan. Its a government organisation, so the price will be very reasonable.
From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.