srsmagesh

Hi, this is my second post. This ppt is about team work. waitinfg for your comments.:icon1:
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Teamwork - 1.ppt (390.0 KB, 5069 views)

pra_deep_anita
Excelent. Work. If you have some outbound games for improving team work please send it to me. Pradeep DIR(NWA) Pune
From India, Pune
honchoin

dear all i am working in HR Fabric dyeing factory i need to IF records followp details type of records followp
From India, Pollachi
tdjoshi

A fantabulous ppt on leadership by srsmagesh. Highly thought provoking and making concepts crystal-clear. Above all highly motivating. Congratulations. Keep it-up. T D Joshi Faculty
From India, Vadodara
radhakrishna m
Well presented ...
If only people understand and practice team work.......how wonderful this world would be.......!
Let you spread more teaming spirit in lionism and everwhere you go....
Always working to be a part of team....
Prof Major Radhakrishna
Udupi-Manipal

From India, Bangalore
monicca
Nice content... but avoid such flashy colours & slides... it looks like u were trying to experiment with the fonts and slides.. otherwise its good thanks for sharing..
From India, Mumbai
Sri renganathan
I liked the last slide much... Had you avoided those flashy colors, it would have been just perfect... It’s good though!!
From India, Mumbai
FANNY HONG

Hi,
Excellent presentation, very inspiriting and encouraging no just teamwork but as well as self esteem too. I will definitely share with my fellow colleagues and boots up the team sprite and hope it does motivate anyone viewed this presentation and do share with anyone you know.
We should share all good stuff with other, give up our ‘help’ to others too, even just a simply encouragement.
We always must have a healthy mind and never think of giving up, just keep on going…. Keep on going…
Cheers
Have a nice day and every day ahead..
FH

From Singapore, Singapore
23narenkumar
thank you very much for such a inspirational ppt on teamwork ,
keep posting,If you have some more examples like the goose please forward it to my ID.
Thanks and Best Regards
Narendra
email :

From India, Delhi
vijay rana
Dear Mangesh Excellent, I am very much impressed. I hope again such a motivational ppt. Regards.
From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.