bagavathi123
Hi Cite Hr members, I’ve attached a ppt regarding Managing Career & Expectations (Talk at one of the IIMs)Mr. R. Gopalakrishnan,Executive Director -Tata Sons Regards Bagavathi12358592
From India, Hosur
Hiren50

Very interesting and thanks for sharing. I particularly liked the bit about the grassroots experience. The only place where I slightly beg to differ is the enjoy the work bit. There also though what he generally says is true but for people with an artistic bent of mind, people who are reasearch oriented and niche people succeed only in certain areas and such people should be careful. There is a book called the career guide for creative and unconventional people and such people should be careful.
That apart, people like Amitabh Bachchan and Henri Ford among others succeded only becasue they were able to identify what they excelled at enjoyed what they did. For details, my blog- Make your passion your profession- Make your passion your profession(Work prisoners and students) . For some people, it is essential to pinopoint what they enjoy rather than use it as a sweeping statement. For them, direction is more important.

From India, New Delhi
nipuna

a very wonderful ppt shared by you. Its really amazing, cheering, learning and made me to think twice about all my things, career, health etc. thanks for the contribution.
From India, Delhi
vrishali ingle
Thank you Sir.
I needed this kind of thing for my students who hv completed their SIPs and have come out with conclusions which were depressing for themselvs.
I look forward for more guidance from you.
thank you again,
Vrishali

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.