shariff shaik

Hi Please find the attached PPS on PARENTS WISH hope you will enjoy this really good one have a glance on that . really heart touched one. Thanks & Regards shariff
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Parents_Wish.pps (1.09 MB, 833 views)

seka7
Wonderful,
Yes , true !Atleast spend some time & talk to them & let them know we do care about them and we always!
PLEASE REALIZE THAT , EVERY FATHER WAS A SON ONE DAY AND EVERY SON WILL BE FATHER !
Regards
Sekar

From India, Hyderabad
khanmanirul
I lost my dad two years ago. after seeing this slide, i feel my loneliness what i lost. they are the unlucky guys who hasn’t parents. thanks for posting a nice presentation
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
balisavira
SIR,
VERY VERY VERY TOUCHING. I REALLY FELT IT UP MY SPINE! A REAL GOOD ONE FOR EVERYONE. AS WE GROW UP WE TEND TO FORGET WHAT OUR PARENTS HAVE DONE FOR US TO BE WHAT WE ARE TODAY.
tHANKS A LOT SIR!
VENKATESH K.B.

From India, Bangalore
fatu
Its very emotional. Thanks for sending this on behalf of all parents. No wonder no one can take the place of parents. Many a times we take them for granted.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.