suman84

Janmashtami ke Pawan Parv ki Hardik Shubhkamanye May this Janmashtami festival bring lots of smiles and I hope God fulfill all your dreams of life! Thanks Suman:)
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Janamashtmi.zip (469.2 KB, 348 views)

hima1

Beautiful Pics Suman.... Thanks a Lot!! Thanks for wishes.............I pray all your wishes are fulfilled too!!:icon1::icon1::icon1: 5 Stars for the Lovely Pics!! :icon1::icon1::icon1:
From India, Madras
suman84

Thanks, Mali, Kavita nd Hima...........wish u all a very happy janamashtmi......i love krishna ji nd radha ji ki jodi..............may god fulfill all ur dreams dear..............:):):):)
From India, Gurgaon
priti.k

Dear All,
Wishing you a Happy Janmashtami..
Some thing about our Krishna...
"Krishna was the 8th son of Devaki and Vasudeva. Based on scriptural details and astrological calculations the date of Krishna's birth, known as Janmashtami, is 19 July 3228 BCE and departed on 3102 BCE. Krishna belonged to the Vrishni clan of Yadavas from Mathura, and was the eighth son born to the princess Devaki, and her husband Vasudeva."
"May da Natkhat Nandlal always give you
many reasons 2 be Happy and u find peace in Krishne consciousness."
Happy Janmashtami.....
Thanks & Best Regards
Priti Madnawat [HR]

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.