No Tags Found!

SANDY1960

All dear friends working in Service industry, Helo
We all r concerned about customer care, is it not special for a service industry? If u say "Yes" this PPT is for u.
Just enjoy the details and use it in ur customer service sessions of training,
Regards
Sandy

From India, Varanasi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt CUSTOMER CARE.ppt (507.5 KB, 3996 views)

Dennis13
Hi Sandy
The information that you shared was good. Forgive me for being so blunt, but I truly hope you don't use your PPT in the class to teach anyone. It is without doubt one of the worst PPT presentations I have ever seen and probably will ever see. If you use that PPT presentation in a class, a law needs to be created to stop you in your tracks.

From South Africa, Pretoria
wa-kahenya
Well...Dennis13 was very blunt, brutally so. I am not sure whether his problem was with the form or the content. I have not looked closely at the content but as far as form is concerned, I am afraid I have to agree with Dennis. My humble view is that simplicity of form is its own reward. In trying too much, the form has got in the way of the message but Dennis there is no need to shoot the messenger.
From Kenya, Nairobi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.