asapna

Hi nice one...... You can play the piano in excel... AMAZING!!!! (turn your speakers on) Regards, Sapna
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls _11-21(1).xls (312.5 KB, 3123 views)

Ash Mathew

:icon6: Umesh, You need to right click on the japanese instruction and click on play. And the keywords below are not junk - they are called notes...
From India, Madras
Shamim Rafeek

Hi Sapna,
This is awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Shamim
"Success Through Excellence" - Shamim Rafeek

From India
kulsneha25

Dude this is just so much fun
I always wanted to learn a musical instrument and you have done this for me . thank you thak you thank you soooo much . May god would give every thing you wish for
THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
oh god I cant stop smiling

From India, Bangalore
asapna

Hi Neha, Yes this file is really very useful for all those who wanted to learn music....even i have passion towards music. Keep up the spirit..... Thanks for all your comments. Regards, Sapna
From India, Bangalore
iru

thank you so much frend for the wonderful posting. i always wanted to learn piano and you made that possible in such a simple way. thanks once again:) regards iru
From India, Mumbai
Ganesh Chavan

Hi frnd, Its Amazing yaar, Keep posting such good things. Ok Byeee... Regards, Ganesh Chavan
From India, Nasik
dhanashree12985

hi, sapna thanks for these aammazinggggggggggggggg!!!!! paino. play the keys tht touch the heart and the music will take you apart in your own world. Dhanashree
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.