gunjangupta

This is a great example of cost focus. we encounter so many time with similar situation in our daily life as well as in professional. See how out of box and innovative thinking help us in reducing cost proactively.
From India, Rajkot
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Cost Focus.PPS (802.5 KB, 817 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear GUNJANGUPTA
This PPT has been doing the rounds of CITEHR since June (may be earlier), and I have seen this being posted by many posters and have been protesting ever since.
I am sorry, but in my opinion you should feel sorry for circulating an already much circulated PPT. At least you could give credit to the source; if not source- then from wherever you lifted it.
I wonder how it makes people like you happy when people compliment you on this PPT.
A person with a conscience would feel ASHAMED.
I dont want to waste my time on this, else I would have given more links to this PPT in Cite HR, but here is one. Kindly click the link to see :
https://www.citehr.com/173808-value-engineering-2.html
Kindly refrain from such obnoxious activities.

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Suresh, I wonder whether you read Raj Kumar's post above yours. It's such unwarranted compliments that encourage people to post plagiarised materials.

Have a nice day
Simhan
A retired academic in uK
"It is never too late to learn or improve oneself"

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

It's nothing there is a post with 2 replies for 1150 views https://www.citehr.com/search.php?searchid=1738765
Further, this ppt has appeared before at CiteHr.
Have a nice day
Simhan
A retired academic in uK
"It is never too late to learn or improve oneself"

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.