manisha_0407
I need to know what is the slab for professional tax for BPO employees in Noida with salary above 15000 (Gross).
Is it mandatory for employer to deduct professional tax ?
What are the exceptions? For which are states is the tax exempted? Please reply.

From India, Delhi
nazeem.blr

Hi hope the attached word file will be helpful to you
From United States, Cranston
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Taxable Income.doc (45.5 KB, 2818 views)

manisha_0407
Hi , This doc explains about the taxable income and tax slab. I am interested in knowing the PROFESSIONAL tax. Please read my comments above and reply back. Thank you so much.
From India, Delhi
TIWARYSANJIV
I need to know what is the rate for perk tax on advance salary.
From India, Delhi
HR_smard
full salary from Dubai through WPS and will be than a NRI status tax free – current salary plus say 25% for the overseas assignment- full NRI status will require max stay in India lesss than 180 days???
Option 2 – Additional 25% salary paid in Dubai through WPS and current salary in INR!! In this case will he NRI status ?? and 180 days stay is required ???
Is the ordinary resident (non- nri) taxable for income from foreign countries for the work done abroad.
Indians earning foreign income from overseas are exempted from tax for counties that have DTAA (Double Tax Avoidance Agreement) with India.

From India, Malappuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.