No Tags Found!

1982.deepika@gmail.com

Good Morning Everyone.. This Is Presentation on 9 Ways To Make Great Decisions.... Hope it is useful for u all.....:icon1:
From India, Amritsar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt PPT on 9 Ways To Make Great Decisions..ppt (54.5 KB, 4772 views)

BinnyBangalore
Deepika, very good work done, the explanations on the slide are perfect details one has to follow if they have to make a successful decision. Cheers. Binoy K
From India, Bangalore
pvganesh9
Hi Deepika, Good, shows the professional way of decision making. Keep posting like this. Ganesh P
From India, Madras
valliappank
This is a very good way to make decision. Equally important is the time taken to take the decision.
From India, Madras
murali12

Dear all Am working as HR Assistant in Hotel Industry , i would like change my position to HR Executive , so that am looking change please help me out & if u have any requirement please get me back.
From India, Bangalore
Summera Kashani
Hi Deepika,
Greetings,
Thank you so much for the presentation.I shall shortly post something of this kind that canbe fruitful for all us.
also, can you help me with case studies. I nee dto submit 4 case studies.. I have an idea about it,however im not very clear with the concept.Kindly guide me with the same.
Thank you

From India, Pune
janet120120

thanks. this is great. because you give a valuable gift to me so it is my duty to give a good gift in return so i am giving you a link to download the most beautiful and good motivation and management books and audio books and articles.
hope you like it.
https://www.citehr.com/138888-free-m...-download.html
there are 9 pages full of wisdom is here and please let me know that you like it.
janet smith

From India, Madras
Ramesh Aousarmal
Hi Deepika, Good Yaar, it’s a very useful to all HR professional who have just starting their HR career. Ramesh Aousarmal
From France
swarupa
Your Quote below your name is very good. Oscar Wilde has stated Experience is the other name we give to our Mistakes. Thought to add this for info of all Swarupa

1982.deepika@gmail.com

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success" Thanx Alot Everyone
From India, Amritsar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.