1982.deepika@gmail.com

Hello everyone........... Presentation on 8 ways to get noticed at work!!!... Hope u all wud like it..
From India, Amritsar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 8 ways to get noticed at work!!! PPT.ppt (55.0 KB, 5961 views)

sarah_9
Hello,
Hey that was really very good, thanks for sharing it, we often neglect small things in our life be it professional or personal but it can create deep effects on our life.
Regards,
sarah_9

Leadership Development Training

From India, Lucknow
riya sweet

Dear Friends one more...presentation
From India, Jaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Total Quality Management.ppt (62.5 KB, 624 views)

nirakarnath
Hi Deepika Keeping in memory the important dates of collegues like birthdays/ anniversaries and wishing them accordingly is also very significant. you can add this in your ppt. Nirakar
From India
ranatech08
I totally agree to the fact that gaining the Reward & Recognition kind of awards will help boost the person's morale, plus with a positive attitude towards helping your colleague's will help you gain more transparency for your superiors, trust me it works. It worked for me and i am sure it will work for others and thank you very much for posting this ppt. this was really helpful....looking forward for some more posts like these.....:icon1:
From India, Mumbai
ranatech08
Hi,
I totally agree to the fact that gaining the Reward & Recognition kind of awards will help boost the person's morale, plus with a positive attitude towards helping your colleague's will help you gain more transparency for your superiors, trust me it works. It worked for me and i am sure it will work for others and thank you very much for posting this ppt. this was really helpful....looking forward for some more posts like these.....:icon1:
regards
Rana

From India, Mumbai
pujaa sharmaa
being a fresher it is really very useful for me n other freshers too............ gr8 work dear.......... keep it up
From India, New Delhi
chaitanyadas
Nice presentation. The ideas are simple yet powerful which we normally know but never practiced to its fullest. This ppt will act as a Post-it, a reminder !! Thank you, Chaitanya Das
From India, Pune
samrudhi.shah
Hey really nce presntation, Hey i m Completed My MBA HR recently so nw looking for a good profile. If poss help me out
From India, Pune
Arun Kumar GK
Hi Deepika,
It a nice presentation and facts too.
Keep sending this kind of info. Even things are surounding to us, we won't bring it to action. Even i shared to my colleagues, they all liked it. Because it's very much required in our company.
Regards
Arun Kumar G.K

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.