No Tags Found!

seemu agarwal
I have just joined a small manufacturing concern where i have to set up HR department completely. Can you help me that how should i start the work and what things should i prioritize.
From India, Mumbai
NK SUNDARAM

Hi Seemu,
I have worked in L&T for 38 years and last 20 years in HR. I have exposure from Recruitment to Retirement - all aspects of HR in a marketing / aftersales support organisation. If you are interested, I can give you complete help, as a package. You can talk to your seniors and get back to me at or mob no. 9844008049. I dont expect a huge monetary compensation. Any decent amount to cover my travel, stay etc. can be considered. Am attaching herewith my company's profile. Although I have not launched my company, you can see the core competencies / capabilities. Best wishes
Sundaram
NK Sundaram

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc R2R HR Solutions.doc (54.0 KB, 544 views)

Serageldin
Hi Seemu,
I'll give you just a general advise hope you apply it on any activity you'll start with.. Try to give the people at your company a positive feelings regarding you and your HR coming activity..
To do this you'll start always with the positive face of any activity that may give them benefit in a win win deal with your top management...
Ex. if you're going to start with the employees' Job description attach with it employees' benefits you can offer .. However try not to create an offensive feeling regarding you.
Have a nice job :)

From Egypt, Cairo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.