tanushree bhatnagar

Hello seniors
I'm an MBA(II SEM) trainee in HR. I'm doing a project on "the evaluation of impact of frineg benefits on the salary structures of employees". I need the attached questionnaire to be filled in by HR/Finance employees of IT Companies in India. The information will solely be used for educational purpose and will be kept confidential. The abstract of the report will be shared by all the participants.
Please if anyone can help me in this regard.
You are requested to post your replies in filled questionnaire on the email id mentioned in the questionnaire.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Questionnaire on Fringe benefits.doc (72.5 KB, 1324 views)

nashbramhall

Dear Tanushree,
You have posted quite a long questionnaire. What incentive are you giving to respondents to spend their time in answering it?
Have you piloted the questionaire before posting? Have you done a literature survey to find out whether such a survey has been done before, whether it is worth it, etc?
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
tanushree bhatnagar

Respected Sir
I'm sorry I'm not offering any incentives for filling this questionnaire except sharing the abstract of my project study and I have got feedbacks from some of the officials of IT companies here in Noida, India.
Regarding Literature survey, I have not found many projects done in India in this respect but there are some conducted in other countries.
If you can suggest me something, it would be of great help.
Thanks & Regards
Tanushree

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Tanushree,
Hade you made it clear that you would give a copy of a summary of the findings, in your first post, I would not have raised that question. By making that clear, you may get more responses.
You need to search the web and, if you do not find any, say so in your report. Please see my posts on Research Methodology and MBA projects.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
tanushree bhatnagar

Respected Sir
I'm sorry i forgot to mention that in my post but i have mentioned that in my questionnaire. I've realised my mistake and will take a note of that in my further posts. Thank you for your valuable advice and suggestions. Will need Your futher Guidance.
Thanks & Regards
Tanushree

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.