No Tags Found!

aravind karanth

Dear All.. Please go through the presentation. it would help us to generate new fresh ideas..... regards Aravind
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps FAST.pps (529.0 KB, 2777 views)

mugilhari

Hi.....Arvind, Mind blowing PPT, which kindle my interest to see similar kind of PPTs from you.....keep going, I am learnning much more out of this... Thanks a lot.
From India, Chandigarh
mainakbhattacharya
very very clever compilation indeed, when can we expect the entire educatiion system in India to follow such hands on approach?????......so that our kids & grandkids are completely geared for the workplace, and there remains nothing called "entry level"

pradeeparora
excellent PPT and very useful in present scenario of business and market. I hope we can save cost in many things following the theory shown in this and save a lot of money and jobs in companies.
Thank you,
Pradeep Arora

From India, Chandigarh
Ash Mathew

Good One. Looking at altenate and feasible solutions must be the priority.
One thing that I have observed is that, the fear of recession, has created a bigger hole than the actual recession itself. This is stopping companies in thinking creatively and who knows- that might be the birth of an idea that can be a great hit when the ecomnomy revives!
But people are not willing to change from the usual routine... that is why when some people avoid ideas - they are saving their jobs. Truly selfish - but they never think of others who can also benefit by the creation of a new idea, that can save "many" jobs.

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Its really been useful to note the intellectual cost cutting analysis with the adaptation of FAST Technique.
Now, companies may try to adopt such methods to reduce their costs but not lowering the manpower by which allocating the existing overheads equally to all functionalities.
kb

From India, Madras
MANJUNATH G.K.

Dear Friend,
Really is a very good thought provoking presentation. If everyone think in that direction, we can scale new peaks in our misssion of cost effectiveness resulting end users at the very affordable price.
Keep it up for your lucid and vivid presentation.
Regards,
G.K.Manjunath

From India, Bangalore
murlijs
An excellent PPT, new concept narrated in a systematic way. Keep the good work going. Pl post more such material. Janardan
From India, Pune
kundanS
Very nice ppt to understand in very easy way.
From India, Lucknow
vrmktg@gmail.com
excellent PPT...after going through it , now 57 years old , thank you so much for giving this opportunity to learn - my favorite past time.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.