kalidas1983
Dear All,
I have attached a Leadership Assessment Questionnaire which I prepared for my organization. It can be of some help in quantifying Leadership related competencies like performance management, People Management etc.
Do let me know if the post was of any use to you.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Leadership Assessment.xls (28.5 KB, 2619 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kalidas,

I have gone through the contents of your Leadership Assessment Questionnaire. Following are my observations:

a)To answer the questionnaire of this kind, one would require lot of maturity. Do all subordinate at all companies mature enough to understand the true meaning of the questions? Possessing technical or functional competence is one thing and interpreting behavioural tests is another thing.

b)In the questionnaire, there is mix up of questions for “entrepreneurs” and “intrapreneurs”. For example, in Questions 3 of “Leadership Potential”, if the leader is “intrapreneur”, then lot will depend on leader’s leader too. A test designed should be for independent business leaders (entrepreneurs) or for senior/middle level managers.

c)In “Leadership Potential”, 1 and 6 are similar and contradictory too. It will require lot of maturity to differentiate between the two.

d)In “People Management”, 1 and 5 overlap (to certain extent).

There are few other overlaps too.

For info.

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.