No Tags Found!

Vishitha

Hi All, I have attached a document along. Its the General Motors diet plan. Have a look. Regards, Vishitha.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf generalmotorsdiet.pdf (168.7 KB, 4399 views)

priyanka4us
no doubt it is a very good plan , but not to be used frequently . try to use it only twice in two months. regards , Priyanka
From India, Gurgaon
divya15_seth
It is really very difficult to follow this diet .... i tried once but failed it gives weakness in your body

aravind40400
nice one, but have not mentioned whether we should do this before having our brkfast/lunch/dinner or after that?
just kidding.
Really very nice document and i am definitely going to try this out.
thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea.

From India, Bangalore
Dada37

good .. very good..... but only for reading...very tough to implement .. specially on self.... dada
From India, New Delhi
Sreeramca

Hi,

This diet plan is good, I have tried it earlier and reduced weight also. but once you stop - you should have a proper diet plan otherwise, you also put on weight in the same speed.

So, learn how to reduce solid food intake and replace it with adequate fresh juice or other natural drinks. initially you will feel weak but after 3 -4 days you will feel alright.

Yoga is a perfect alternate to this - as that makes all the glands and other organs to function normally, help in burning excess fat (specially at unwanted places) and ensure smooth flow of blood throughout the body. Best way to reduce weight.:) But learn it from a good teacher who does not do just it for money:?:

From India, Madras
Avani Bhatnagar

well, i have already tried this...and it really works wonders! I lost 4 kgs in 1st week..n wen i repeated i lost 2 kgs..bt i maintained a gap of 10 days before starting the 2nd time..
From India, Delhi
prasad.s
No doubt this diet is good, but don’t try without proper doctor’s support. One of my colleague tried and by the end of 4 days he was admitted to Hospital.......:)
From India, Bangalore
sanchita0306

Dear all,
This is very good diet, but if you have tried frequently then no other diet pattern will not effect on your body, if any one wants to loose weight then do exercise daily & about diet chart, please follow this:
Eat like a king in Breakfast
Eat like a normal in lunch
Eat like a begger in Dinner
or may be consult me for weight loss or gain, surely I want fees for this.
My fees " you have to follow & inform me about result"
From
Sanchita

From India, Calcutta
riya09
Dear all,
This is very good diet, but if you have tried frequently then no other diet pattern will not effect on your body, if any one wants to loose weight then do exercise daily & about diet chart, please follow this:
Eat like a king in Breakfast
Eat like a normal in lunch
Eat like a begger in Dinner
or may be consult me for weight loss or gain, surely I want fees for this.
My fees " you have to follow & inform me about result"
From
Sanchita

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.