joyneo04

Dear All,
I am working with a payroll management company.Here i am attaching the details procedure followed by me in regular operation as well as the MIS.Please go through the payroll process attachment,Joining kit and MIS format.In case u have some better idea or any suggestion or if some of you are following some other processes then please update it in the forum,or if u like to discuss about any thing then please discuss it so that if i am following any lenghty process or if any of u have any better idea to do the tasks.Looking for a positive response from all of you....

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Joining Kit.doc (13.5 KB, 6537 views)
File Type: xls MIS.xls (8.5 KB, 6535 views)
File Type: doc Payroll Process .doc (14.0 KB, 15463 views)

joyneo04

This is really sad that no body is interested in payroll management....i expected a lot of suggestion from everyone as well as tried to share my style of work....but no body even cares to visit the discussion.....really sad.......
From India, Calcutta
Prasad Thogaramudi
Hello Satya,
Now,i got some useful information from you. I have query regarding TDS...If we deduct PF , then can we deduct TDS ? According to my knowledge the TDS is deducted for contractors or professional. Could you please clear my query ?

From India, Hyderabad
joyneo04

yes you can deduct the tds...but you have to give the tds cerificate at the end of the financial year for all the four quarter.......
From India, Calcutta
arunanunna
Hello satya can you please tell me about briefly how to do payroll calculation in excel because i m new to this i m into recruitments can you please help me out in this Regards Aruna
From India, Hyderabad
malathivachu

Hello Satya am into recruitment i wanna learn about payroll and leave deductions can u plz help me out. Regards Malathivachu
From India, Bangalore
sharmapriti

Hi Satya The information provided by you is really useful and precise to easily go through this. I am also interested in learning Payroll in Excel, if you can help me in this. Regards Ria
From India, Delhi
rhinoramanan

dear friend
deducting tds is not for contractors and professionals only
it is obligatory for every employer to deduct tds and deposit monthly for all those individuals who come into tax bracket
in the beginning of the year you should obtain data from the individuals on savings proposed and any other deduction eligible .
U must compute the anticipated tax and deduct 1/12 or 1/10 of it and deposit to it. It will get reflected in individual it web page.
Incidentally not recovering is a crime and punishable.
Pl talk to the chartered accountant of your company for help.
Blessings
dr ram

From India, Indore
PoojaJPM
Hello Sir, As I’am fresher , i don’t have much knowledge about Payroll. what is the use MIS in payroll? Regards Pooja Shakya
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.