No Tags Found!

Hiren50

We often come across the term saving “Time, Money and Energy”. In this forum itself, I have come across very good power point presentations on Time Management and one also comes across articles and presentations on money management. Personal energy management is not generally directly covered but it is often indirectly referred to in passing reference in stress management writeups. This article tries to cover individual energy management directly. Whatever maybe the management objective, for consistent productivity, energy management is inevitable.

Though not mentioned in this article for lack of space, Henri Ford mentioned once "I never stand up when I can sit down; and I never sit down when I can lie down.". He looked fresh, calm and peaceful in his late seventies and early eighties despite managing one of the world’s biggest business empires

This article was published in the June 2009 edition of the magazine Management compass.

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Energy June 2009.pdf (88.4 KB, 270 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.