No Tags Found!

poonam goyal
Decision Making : Good one....to spare few minutes. Regards Poonam
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Sight into Decision Making.doc (72.5 KB, 515 views)

manoj.bharti

Dear Poonam,
This was posted by Malini few days back...
giving link here to see the complete post and comments on it.....
https://www.citehr.com/164437-what-ur-decision.html
Happy Posting..... :) :)

From India, Calcutta
poonam goyal
Actually daily i am receiving a lot of stories from Icici-group friends and i was not aware that it was already posted by malini.
From India
manoj.bharti

Dont worry.. It happens with all of us... [IMG]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Cool/cool03.gif[/IMG] <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
I saw this post just few days back, so could have reminded..
since you are new... you can put some key words too see similar kind of posting.
Keep posting good stuff... wish u a happy sharing....

From India, Calcutta
tyagisherry
Hey , RJ
May I ask what is ur problem? I have seen your postings earlier also in which you have insulted people. If u did not like sth just convey the same in a polite manner. Just look at your filthy language u r using at this HR cite and u expect other people to cooperate. Hope you will take this post in a right spirit.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
manoj.bharti

Hey Tygisherri, Cool..........
Since u dont know the entire episode.. ur response is understandable... but u dont know RJ... even he posted so... but never meant insulting to anybody...
This post is a copy paste of the reponses.. RJ got for his post... he just make fun of that some time...
and you know, His one screw (of course of mind) is loose so he gets this kind of attacks... very often... but dont worry. he is totally harmless person...
More u know him... more u understand him... (and his sickness too...) :) :) :)
Hey Poonam,
Dont afraid with the red colour........ that's a way of RJ's cheering up...
Keep posting.....

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.