No Tags Found!

Ivan Rodrigues

Hi,
This is a simple presentation for CEOs, HODs and Top-Management. Quite often the brunt of most failure or chaos in organizations is borne by the employees at the bottom of the pyramid. More often than not, this chaos is created by those at the top of the pyramid.
It's good food for thought and introspection.
Regards,
Ivan

From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Simplicity-Minded Management.pps (113.5 KB, 840 views)

Ivan Rodrigues

Hmmm.... I’m not sure there are too many takers for a presentation on these lines...in fact thought it was one of the best that I’ve posted :no:
From India, Thana
Kiran Jagannathan
Dear Ivan,
You know why there were no takers?
I read your presentation, it is good, BUT, a bit of tooo many complex management terminology.
Try to make presentation in the typical sales primadonna - KISS (Keep it simple and Stupid).
Put it this way -
If every CEO/Manager/HOD occupies the bottom most chair one day once in a while, and attends to the works HE/SHE delegated, physiaclly, without any assistance, the problems about time management and execution efficiency gets answered by itself.
Rgds,
Kiran

From India, Bangalore
Ivan Rodrigues

Thanks Kiran and akanroy for your reply.
In fact I have culled this from a far more complex subject and tried to keep it simple. I did bounce this off a few of my my colleagues and they told me that I had done a great job of of taking a complex subject and making it simple.
Obviously the two of you don't think so and I respect your view. Besides the word 'organizational mitosis' could you, Kiran and akanoray, help me by specifically pointing out what was the 'complex management terminology' (Kiran) and what was 'complex and confusing' (akanoray).
Thanks once again and I look forward to your response.
Cheers,
Ivan Rodrigues

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.