No Tags Found!

Ivan Rodrigues

Hi Friends, I wanted to share this powerpoint presentation with animation effects. Done without using any external devices. Hope you like it. Cheers, Ivan Rodrigues
From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Animation Effext.pps (1.22 MB, 4155 views)

Ivan Rodrigues

Thanks for all your encouraging comments. I've received some queries about whether I could teach people how to do likewise. There are two suggestions. One, save this as a .ppt file and go to each slide so you can see the 'Custom Animation'. The second is to actually open an existing powepoint presentation you might have and play around with 'Animation'.
Cheers,
Ivan Rodrigues

From India, Thana
sanjay.patro123
Hi Dear Lot of thaks for sharing this beautiful ppt let post some more with regard & love Sanjay Kumar Pator
From India, Koraput
Praloy

Its loaded with so much graphic effects that I felt my new FastTrack spects will protect my eyes from the same. Very Goooooooooooooooood... Keep it up.:icon10:
From India, Vadodara
Ivan Rodrigues

Save this as a .ppt file and see the Animation features that have been used per slide in 'Custom Animation' Regards Ivan
From India, Thana
dr_dinkar
Dear Ivan
This is superb..animation is difficult and i am sure you must've put lot's of efforts to prepare this lovely presentation. Great efforts..! V R IMPRESSED
Thanks...Keep good things going...! All the very best .
Dr.Dinkar

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.