No Tags Found!

sabitha.times@gmail.com

Hi All,
Here I am with a very good opportunity to all those business development champs from IT Industry who are looking for job in this recession period.
We are a Product Development Company based at Hyderbad. We provide ERP services(SAP*) and web development solutions to our clients.
At present we have a very immediate requirement for a Business Development Manager with 6-10yrs hardcore experience in the domestic market.
PFA to know more about the profile.
And also please drop in your queries and send your updated profile to
Regards
Sabitha

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Job Description-Business Development Manager.doc (39.0 KB, 4008 views)

ksima

Hi !! I was searching for BM JD I found your post and it was very much useful for me.It gave the frame work hoe to make and what to include.Thanks a lot . Regards sima
From India, Raniganj
monica_talwar80

is there any vacancy for Noida location as well. Please find attached the resume
From India, Chandigarh
Anonymous
Hi Every one i am working with syntel mumbai for IT Business development Presales and i am looking for changes so if any one interested pls let me know so that i will send my updated CV
From India, Mumbai
sandip090774@gmail.com
i want to appoint one business development manager and for that i want a appointment letter formate
From India, Kalyan
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.