No Tags Found!

ashok.chakaravarthy

Hi
We are Chennai based consultants having diversified clients ,we are looking for RECRUITERS who can WORK FROM HOME / FREE LANCE basis with a excellent pay[SIZE=6][COLOR=Blue]
We also provide job portal access and Experience certificate to deserving recruiters.Kindly send your CV to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/?emage=747228a792b01d0fda887d9007a02c19[/IMG]
Our openings are basically Chennai and Bangalore based as of now. Recruiters from any part of India interested to work for

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Dear Ashok,
This is A. Koteswara Reddy; I am having 1 ½ year experience into Recruitment. I have been working for one of the repeated Staffing Company. Now I am looking for part time job from home. If any matching with my profile please let me know.

Thanking you

Hyderabad.

From India, Hyderabad
npadma
Dear Ashok
plz can you let me know more details about this opening.
Regards
Padmaja

From India, Hyderabad
ektamudgal@indiatimes.com
Hi, Please find my resume for freelancer recruiter, i have 1+ year of expeience in recruitment.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc suprabha_final[1].doc (83.5 KB, 96 views)

Mahima Singh Verma
Hi ,
I have around 3 yr exp,both as a corp. recruiter as well as a search consultant.Currently located in Delhi/NCR,now looking for some opportunity to work as freelancer/work from home.
I have all the basic requirements like telephone,internet connection,etc except , job portal availability.I can work for 8-10 hr per day.
As a professional recruiter ,I believe in filling up positions within a set time frame,with good quality profile candidates.
I am looking towards an ethical revenue sharing basis opportunity.
If this opportunity still is with you,kindly send me details.
Thanks,
MAHIMA

From India, Jaipur
Reena Alex
Hi Vijay,
Thanks for the opportunity. I am currently working as Executive - Recruitment, Consultant and Training.
I would be very much interested for this profile.
Please find attached CV.
Thanks & Regards,
Reena

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Reena Alex_CV_22062009.doc (53.0 KB, 31 views)

harshu07

Hi,
This is Harsha and i have 5+ years of experience in recruitment. I am interested in working so kindly let me know how to move further at .
Thanks for your cooperation.
Regards,
Harsha

From India, Vadodara
Moushmi Dutta
Hi,
I have got almost 4 years of recruitment experience and now looking for Freelance Recruiter job. If your organisation still have got this requirement, kindly let me know at .
Regards,
Moushmi

From India, Khopoli
shona_dey
Hi
I would be interested to work from home as a freelance recruiter. I am in this job for the past 5 years and have lots of CV. in my stock of various discipline
Kindly let me know more about this in my id ()
Thankyou very much

From India, Calcutta
Prernateam
Hi Ashok,
I am interested. Could you please mail the details to (write2lesly at gmail.com)
Brief about myself... I have been in the same industry for almost 14 yrs. Now I am looking for part time jobs to work from home (2hrs). You can reach me on my cell: 98800 28000
Rgds,
Lesly

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.