No Tags Found!

indrav761

A wonderful powerpoint presentaion from Dr.Abdul Kalam. Please do spend 10mts to have a look....Its really to be read by every Indian who is born in India.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Message_from_Dr_APJ_Kalam_Spend_10mts.pps (175.0 KB, 1630 views)

anoopcyber
Great!!!! I think it is a fact. We are here to cretisized the system but never follow the rules. Infact breaking rules is a status symbols in India... Hope things will change
From India, Ludhiana
jai bakshi

hi Indra, it is heart tuching, and eye opener....... DR APJ KALAM IS GRATE .... if we think what he say........ realy INDIA is on the TOP...... nice one
From India, Delhi
akanoray

Hi It is really motivating to teh young generation. This must be circulated to all young student of young India. Really good one and inspiring. Thanks Avinash Kanoray
From India, Pune
arjun_5575
Hi Ravz,
This was the best post which i saw in Cite HR... Hope v spread this news in & around our offices, friends, neighbours etc....
Hope all the other cite hr members wud do the same?????????
Regards,
arjun

From India, Madras
pallavinamala
Thanks for sharing this PPT. Really it’s a Eye - Opener to All. Really Dr.Avur Pakir Jainluddin Abdul Kalam is a Simply Great!!!!! Hats Up to him.... Thanks & Regards, Pallavi
From India, Hyderabad
Riji

Hi Ravi, Thank you for posting a very beautiful msg,i wil deffinately forward this to all my frnds and will try to implement by myself. Thanks once again. Riji
From India, Kochi
spchoditjr
with small small steps like a child makes every indian can contribute little little thing possible to make our country proud.we have fought for freedom for one hundred years to overcome the slavery we were experiencing for 300 years like this we can do it one day- jramakrishnan jambai
From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.