No Tags Found!

neha22111986@yahoo.co.in

Dear All,
I have come across a very absurd problem.We make use of Time watch software to trace the attendance of the employees.I have noticed that there is error in the timings of the person who runs it and furnishes the data.
for example : have a look at the attached sheet
the first data was taken when software was run on 27 Jan and secon was when on 2 feb.
obviouly times are changed but when i tried to run the software yesterday then it showed me the timings which were as on 2 feb
Now my point is how is it possible
Either the true times were those of 2 feb only then y on 27 JAN it showed wrong? and which out of them is right??????? :shock:
Please suggest can such modifications be done??

From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls EXAMPLE.xls (19.0 KB, 77 views)

neha22111986@yahoo.co.in

but it happens for one employee only and that too for the one who runs it :-? it shows right time once n then again on running its wrong
From India, Chandigarh
raajz_johnny

Dear Neha Greetings! Virus affected in his access area/particular employee id/access id. Its a bug. Due to this u r getting different timings.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.