bipin_baroda

Hi friends, I came across the ppt, so just wanted to share with you all the same.....
From India, Calicut
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Your Personality Develop,.ppt (2.05 MB, 4365 views)

tarunbhutra_71

Hi Bipin... Its a good PPT.... It improves your confidence and motivation level... Keep posting such gud ones.. Regards Tarun
From India, Madras
ravi266
Hi Bipin,
Nice Post.
Really vry ood one
Keep on Posting
Regards
Ravi

From India, Bangalore
srivastava.rj
Hi, Sorry for spoiling the party... the same ppt has been circulated so many time earlier on this site.
From India, Mumbai
Chelsea

Thank you Bipin for your thoughtful PPT. May I add a couple more quotes which I find very motivating?
"Be the person you want to become"
"The only effective way of changing another person, is by changing yourself"
Chelsea

From United Kingdom, Plymouth
selvaprabhakar
Hai Bipin,
Wish you a blissful day to all.
This is S.Prabhakaran from Tamilnadu, Looking for a HR Generalist job in a corporate.
The messages are in your PPT, is certainly good. But when it comes into practical implementation, it would be question mark....?????
Anyhow thanks a lot for you sharing this valuable information.
S.Prabhakaran.

From India, Madras
jayashree_tirumale@yahoo.com

very good posting . keep it up. my best wishes . will awaits more to come. very good posting . keep it up. my best wishes . will awaits more to come.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.