No Tags Found!

Ash Mathew

Dear Members,
I was asked to prepare a Personal data form for "Employees at Shop floor level" in a mill. They are usually scheme girls or women in the age rane of (18 - 30).
I prepared one (PFA) WHich also has information about Visitor (please chk the second page/tab in the attachment)
Kindly advise if this will be enough for people at shop floor level.
Please note - this is not used for pre-interview purpose, but for maintaining the personal data. Your advice and input is essential.
Thanks

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Shop Floor - Personal Data1.xls (28.0 KB, 1125 views)

Balaji Kuppuswamy

You need to add emergency contact number : You should mention as : tel. no. to contact in case of emergency i think this will have to be added in your first sheet of xls file. kb
From India, Madras
nashbramhall

Hello Asha,
In the Qualification question, I did not see any colum for 'qualification gained'. There is only a column for Class/Rank. May be it's the terminology. Do not forget that I am in nUk for over 40 years.
Also, do you need details of all the family? Depending upon nthe situation, I think you need either parent's details or wife and children. Am I right?
Narasimhan

From United Kingdom
abhi16march

I think u shuld include the emp past exp. detail also....... Company Name : Period : Designation Address & contact details
From India, Pune
Ash Mathew

Dear Narasimhan,
Thank you so much for your opinions.
We are only hiring Grade 12 pass girls. So class/rank would only request for limited information.
Employees above 60% marks have a first class
above 50% below 60% have a second class
Above 40% below 50% have a third class
I had a clarification on the same - when the girls have completed only 12th grade, is there a qualification gained?
Also, these girls will be on a scheme with us for a couple of years. That is, they will get RS."xxxxx" at the end of two/three years as their Salary. In these two/three years, they will not get a fixed amount at the end of the month - but they will get a daily wage.
The family members - sometimes, visitors come in stating that they are the brother/cousin of the girl.. and we have had a bad situation where one girl ran away with her boy friend - who used to visit us stating that he was her brother.
I thought including the details of other members would/may/might help. Not too sure.
:(

From India, Madras
abhi16march

.Pls ignore my above posting
oh sry Asha .......i hv given wrong reply ...I should not mention that ..if they are only 12th passed girl..i thnk they dont hv any skil set...u are just picking them and using for ur compny wrk.......as casual labour......

From India, Pune
abhi16march

make strong rule..if anyone is coming to meet with any girl .....u hv to ask his ful detaill.....and then try to reach the detail which is given by the emp ...and do cross check ......dont forget to check the contact nos of that person.......

From India, Pune
raajz_johnny

Dear Asha
Greetings!
Missing details:
1. Employee Id/Employee No:
2. Occupation can move to 6th (Family Details) category.
3. Effective(PFA) date:
4. Type of Action (Whether PFA is used for Employment/Data Change/Separation)
5. Relatives working in X company

From India, Madras
abhi16march

and one more thing ...i want to inclde....make a record of all guest .....
Guest Name Contact person Phone no.( Guest) Address of guest Signaure
If u hv doubt u can cross check atonce…….and try to check from emp personal information also….and dont allow anyone who is not the girls brother ,sister and parents…..dont allow to meet any realtives also ....

From India, Pune
Ash Mathew

Thank you Abhi. We shall implement this. Thats why I thought we should have a visitor card attested by the Company and given to the visitor.
Each tiem he comes he has to show us that card and we will also haev one copy and verify it with what is produced..
But we should make it more strict..Thanks for your comments

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.