hr@gherzieastern.com

Dear Friends I Have attached training plan V/s Achievements format In short Training Gap analysis
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Plan Vs Achievement.doc (30.5 KB, 4051 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,

I have gone through your attached paper. My observations are as below:

a) Gap Analysis is for measuring the gap in knowledge and skills of the employees and not in the execution of the training plan or any plan for that matter.

b) KRA for the training department is to conduct ____ hours of training per month. Suppose every employee should be trained for 2 hours per month. This makes 24 hours a year. Training Department can arrange 1 day training three times or 1 day + 2 day training one or 3 day training also once.

c) Your attached paper says that you should have conducted 9 training programmes where actually only 6 could be conducted. Then how come the entire training budget is exhausted? Is this not excess consumption of budgetary allocations?

d) In the second paragraph, you have used the phrase "number of participants invited". Rather it should read is "number of participants nominated". Training department need not "invite" any employee to attend the training programme.

e) Your paper does not make mention of category-wise break-up of training programme(s) - technical, non-technical and fire and safety.

f) Your paper does not mention break up of the funds spent for each training programme.

g) Your paper does not mention break up of designation-wise training.

h) Your paper does not mention post-training effects of the training. Whether operational efficiency was increased after training? This question is not answered.

For info.

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.