No Tags Found!

Prasad81

Hi all, I have found soft copies of "Maharashtra state tax on professions, trades, callings and employments act and rules". Please find enclosed files.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PROFESSION TAX ACT.pdf (138.1 KB, 14430 views)
File Type: pdf PROFESSION TAX RULES.pdf (115.4 KB, 7017 views)

santosh_vspl
Please let me know the new increase limit of ESIC wage on wihch we should deduct employees cont. & Employer’s cont. wef 1st January 2010.
From India, Gurgaon
satender.kr

Dear Sir,
i am working in Ghaziabad in a Bombay based company. There is some amount which is getting deducted as profession Tax from our salaries.
I request you to kindly update me whether we are liable to pay profession tax as the branch is based in Ghaziabad.
thanks & Regards
Satender

From India, Delhi
satender.kr

Dear Sir/ madam,
as you know i am new on this account, so i am requesting you to please provide solution o. if any where i make a misstake please ignore and sort out the solution.
thanking you
satender

From India, Delhi
rani_ni2003
Dear All,
WE are a Mumbai based company. We are planning to recruit candidates from Hyderabad who will be working on our payroll but will be deputed at one of our client in Hyderabad. Thus would like to know whether we need to pay their profession tax in Mumbai or Hyderabad?
Regards,
RR

BSMALTD
Please provide us the definition of 'Employer' as per the Maharashtra State Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings and Employment Rules, 1975.
From India, Mumbai
shivani-ebitwar
I have one Doubt related to PDF copy Attached above by "Prasad81"
In the PDF of Professional Tax Act, 1975 sec 7 & Sec 8 are not Printed - So whether the same section has been removed through notification or it is the printing mistake?

From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.