No Tags Found!

reachsuhas
Hi,
I am Suhas a management consultant & trainner. I have started an unique 2 days training program 'ISO 9001 - The Spirit (Discovering the foundation for business excellence model in it'. The aim of program is to have right perceptive of ISO 9001 , understand the intent behind various requirement rather understanding the content of the requirement.
I take this opportunity to call all HR professionals to promote this program in their organization & / or to their other friend / networking associate.
I have enclosed the brief write on this program for your information
If you are interested , please do write it to me on my email -
Thanking you
Looking forward to hear something from you
> > Suhas Agawane

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 1. (Broucher) An ISO 9001 - The Spirit (Discovering The Foundation For Business Excellence Model.doc (672.0 KB, 484 views)

isoconsultantus

Do you want to convert separate operations into processes? Do you want constant quality in your end products and at the same time lower production costs? Do you think your service should be structurally better? It's all possible. A quality system based on ISO 9001:2008 improves the efficiency on the shop floor and ensures less product waste at the end of your process.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.