No Tags Found!

adi3in

Hi All, Chk this presentation if you are implementing ISO in your organisation. it will be of great use.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt ISO9000-2000-FINAL.ppt (700.5 KB, 1648 views)

kkayani
Hi I cannot open the attachment aswell, maybe it is the Microsoft Application Compatibility Issue. How can I view this file ??
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
adi3in

Plz mention your email ids so that I can send you personal mails. Thanx for your interest in this posting.
From India, Mumbai
pskkumar1960
Dear Aditi, An excelant presentation. Will be very useful and easy to transfer the information to new ones. Thaks PSSKumar

vihangakash

Dear Aditi
This is a nice PPT. But to inform you that new standard has been introduced of ISO 9000 and that is ISO 9001:2008. their are very minor changes in the standard.
Regards
Vihangakash Bhatt

From India, Delhi
uday kumar verma

:-D Dear Adi, A really very good and superb presentation. U can contribute for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 also,Pl post for these also. Regards. Uday
From India, Kolkata
jahaparama
Dear Aditi,
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2hpdmFhLnBhcmFtYWFAc2 lmeS5jb20=[/IMG],[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2hpdmFfcGFyYW1hQHJlZG lmZi5jb20=[/IMG],[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2hpdmFhLnBhcmFtYWFAZ2 1haWwuY29t[/IMG] These are my other mail Id's.
Kindly send the same.
Warm Regad's,

From India, Madras
nandishsheregar

Hi Aditi,
very good presentation. i will use your presentation style.
Hi Uday
you were looking for presentations on 14001 and 18001.
i am sharing with you all, the presentation i use for integrated management system. primarily this will cover for 9001 in detail but also covers inter related clauses of 14001 and 18001.
hope this will be useful
regards
nandish

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf IMS~Oct~08.pdf (1.91 MB, 182 views)

VYAS NNS

Dear Aditi M,
Your input on each slide is highly appreciable.
We have prepared ppt, a simple but elaborate , however , after reviewing the slides presented by you , must say , excellent.
Pl. do keep sharing.
Best wishes.
N N S Vyas
"If you refuse to accept none other than the best, you often get it"

From Nigeria
hai2ritesh
Dear Aditi,
I'm Rajsekhar , i've been working on ISO Certification for the past 7 yrs.
I have gone through the attached ppt on ISO 9001:2000. as per the BS standards there are lot of improvements have been incorporated . Pls feel free to call me for all the updates you require. feel free to contact me on 09866316607 .
You can get in touch with for more detailed process orientation.
Warn Regards
Rajsekhar.G
Principle Lead Consultant (ISO 9001:2008 , EMS & OHSAS)
AMC Ltd

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.