No Tags Found!

Vidyut

Hi,

I got some PMs from people the last time I was active here asking for the different "trainings" they could do to become (better) consultants/facilitators.

My top favourites are still T-group work, Unconscious Processes and Appreciative Inquiry. I just realized that there is action happening on all three fronts for those interested in training, so I thought I'd share. Attaching three brochures I have received.

The first is for the Mumbai regional event from ISABS - Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Sciences. This is the T-group work.

The next three are about a GRC happening in Bangalore - Unconscious Processes

The last is the one that's rare - not many opportunities for learning Appreciative Inquiry happen, as we don't really have an organization that does all this regularly. The trainers for this one are also people I respect highly. Do jump at this chance if you can afford it.

Please note: I am not conducting any of these or earning from them in any way. This is just sharing of what I see as outstanding training resources.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc TARANG March-April 09 Brochure.doc (114.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf GRC March 09 - Investing in Oneself and Others.pdf (93.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: doc Application for Registration March 09 GRC.doc (20.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: doc Tavistock Primer.doc (97.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf AI-brochure.pdf (303.7 KB, 70 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.