No Tags Found!

ShikhaTunaak

Hi, I work as a trainer. I need material on email writing.
From India, Bangalore
ShikhaTunaak

Hello Ash,
I would like to conduct an email writing training for agents at executive level (formal & informal writing). We are into customer service (writing emails to customers) and also communicate a lot internally. Lot of times, I notice emails sent by the agents, are not drafted properly (grammar, punctuation, formatting etc). They also correspond a lot with client directly, that way it is important for them to know the benefits of effective email writing. I would like the session to also include some email writing exercises.
I am more in to process trainings, soft skills training is really not my fortay.However I would like to kick start it :icon1:
Thanks for your interest in helping me
Regards
Shikha

From India, Bangalore
Ash Mathew

Hi Shika..
I must compliment you. I liked the way you described it. Do YOU really need assistance with email writing? :)
I understand what you are exactly looking at. Could you pls give me ur email address. I am not able to upload here. I have a few materials collected from CIteHR.
Thanks

From India, Madras
ft.mudit

Hey this is really a good topic , I had compiled some of the tips, this may help you regards Mudit sharma
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc E mail.doc (26.0 KB, 5805 views)

vittala.sudheer

Hi Ash
this is Vittala.Sudheer Babu, why are you not able to upload here:!:. you told you have a few materials collected from CIteHR.
Knowledge is useful to all
Please I request to you, you have any materials please upload here....:-P
Thanks
V.Sudheer

From India, Hyderabad
Ash Mathew

I am not able to upload due to technical reasons.. n not becos of my concern to upload. I can email u the docs.. if possible u upload it here
From India, Madras
Sivanaga Valli

Hai Shikha, this may help you Regards Valli
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc Ten Mistakes to Avoid When Writing Email.doc (28.5 KB, 2010 views)

Sudarsan Durai

Dear Friends,

I am planning to give a presentation about IT Recession. In today’s scenario most of the companies are sending their employees out.

It would be helpful if anyone can give me the details of Lay off in IT companies.

This will help me in updating the management and employees.

Thanks

From India, Coimbatore
lalith.vlk

Hi shika and all,
I have compiled some useful inputs, may be this one will help you, please suggest me how it worked and to what extent
Regards
Lalith Kumar
Associate Consultant
Sierra Atlantic Inc
M: +91 9885811774

From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc E-mail Etiquette.doc (31.0 KB, 1576 views)
File Type: ppt Resume.ppt (990.5 KB, 811 views)

rahul.suri2007

Hi Ash,
Could you please forward the e-mail writing stuff to me also at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cmFodWwuc3VyaTIwMDdAZ2 1haWwuY29t[/IMG]
I really need it.
Thanks very much.
Rahul

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.