No Tags Found!

unigen

Hello,
A friend is looking for suitable opening as admin/office exec. She has relevant experience but is looking for a change (due to effects of recession in the company.) She is in final semester MBA. Besides admin/office exec. position, she is open to entry-level HR executive also. She has interest in stock market so an opening in this field is also a welcome option.
In the current scenario or job cuts and budgetary constraints, employers don't want to pay more for experienced people, and would prefer younger or less experienced people. So her age and experience seem to be a problem for her employment now.
I am posting her resume so you may review and suggest changes if necessary, and point her in the right direction.
Thanks and regards,
Diptanshu.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc SS-Resume-2008-Admin.doc (59.5 KB, 2532 views)

sverma1896@gmail.com
Hello
I Sanjeev Verma currently working in CEV Engineering Pvt Ltd as a Admin Executive but I am pursuing MBA in Supply Chain management and I want to in Logistic department how to I can change my profile
Please get me response

From India, New Delhi
guniganty.santhosh@gmail.com
Hello All, I just want to know the new procedures to be implemented in an organization.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.