gav2cool

this was part of my mms presentation
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt enhancing qwl.PPT (1.56 MB, 7819 views)

Mahr

A short note on Quality of Work Life... Quiet informative and short...
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Quality of work life.ppt (485.5 KB, 5734 views)

sankar298
hai mahr sir. iam new to this site. iam doing my first year engineering. iam very much interested in symposiums. but i dont know how u sent message with ppt. wil u pls send procedure for asking douts and sharing ppt like u. i searched in tis website. but i dont know where it is. iam waiting for your reply(procedure).
From India, Madras
shikha2009
hi please any one send me the project report of quality of work life.it wil help me a lot.so please send full project report
From India, Pune
habeer
Good Subject ,
as much as the employee has good Work life as much as he/she has good performance
all elements that form Quality work life are important but the Priority varies from person to person according to their needs,but according to my view to ensure the OWL the organization must make a good combination from all elements

From Palestinian Territory, Ramallah
saharii
hi i am a new member could you help me ... what is the difference between QWL in private and public organization?this is the my thesis title...
From Iran,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.