No Tags Found!

ditti

Dear all,
After receiving inputs from HR people yesterday, i've prepared a flowchart.
Let me know your suggestions.
Hope it is worth sharing...
Thanks again for all your efforts and suggestions.
Regards

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Flowchat of exit process.doc (46.0 KB, 7550 views)

arun29478

Hi,
The flowchart sent by you is good to start with, but you might have missed on a few important aspects. I suggest you to review the same.
One such point missed by you is the handover document that the outgoing employee has to submit
Second is incase the outgoing employee has handed over the responsibilities to some other employee in the organization (as per the directions from the reporting manager), the handover checklist needs to be submitted.
Think and you may be able to find more missing points.
Regards,
Arun

From India, Bangalore
ditti

Hi Arun,
I agree on the first point that could be added but incase of second point, i've mentioned about the NOC form, which should get approval from all departments including reporting manager.
If manager has some issue(s) regarding handover of responsibilities, he will never sign that NOC form and the process will get hold then and there.
Also, modifications can be done in the same depending upon the internal policy of organisation.
Let me know for any other points.

From India, Delhi
Chanda Batra

Hi Diti,
Good effort! You have just mentioned resignation process in the Exit Process. You need to mention another case as well, in which you need to give the details of Absconding Process. What if an employee absconds? Doesn't serve notice? That's suppose to be communicated.
Regards,
CB

From India, Delhi
amitshah

Hi Ditti, This is too good. I think you have taken inot consideration the all aspect looking to the flow. Amit
From India, Mumbai
gopan

Very good flow chart Ditti. Nice effort. I have some suggestions. Just minor changes on descriptions only. Shall post it. See whether it suits your organisation. Gopan
From India, Kochi
ditti

Dear all,
Thanks for all your suggestions and views.
Actually i've prepared this chart keeping in mind my company's internal policies. You can use this and modify as per your requirement.
Also, Chanda, the process you are saying is the termination process where the scenario will completly be different and for that a new chart could be prepared (will try to prepare).
I've shown a clear exit of an employee.
At last, suggestions are always welcome.
Regards

From India, Delhi
srinivas_noojilla

Hi Ditt,
Good efforts. just few doubts (may be due to lack of corporate experience to me). If the employee's decision to resign is due to his dissatisfaction with his immediate supervisor, what is the mechanism to know such reasons? will there be any intervention by the next level of HR, and where does that fit in this flowchart?
regards
Srinivas Noojilla

From India, Hyderabad
sdusewal
Dear Ditti,
Great work:icon1:, just one suggestion:icon10:, i feel it a bit complex :huh:(which is not a bad thing).
if you are able to develop it in moduler format. it will look very rich,easy to understand and will be dumb proof as well :blink:. I am not commenting on the content, just the format..
Keep up the good work..
thanks and regards
sdusewal

arvind1963

Nice job done. Keep it up. I have beautified it. Hope you like it. Regards
From India, Udaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Flowchat of exit process-modified.doc (55.0 KB, 1755 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.