No Tags Found!

kshanks
Hi All

Let me introduce myself as Kaushick from Chennai.

I am a Freelance Corporate and Institutional Trainer in the areas of Soft/Behavioral/Life/Organizational/Management Skills. I also bring elements of Emotional Intelligence, Brain Based Learning, Neuroschience/Neurobiology & Multiple Intelligence into my modules. I have developed metamorf Transformational Training Modules which incorporate Cognitive, Psychomotor & Affective forms of learning.

I am the founder of KARMAKSHETRA a movement committed to value based excellence & holistic transformation in the workplace.

I am also a Consultant in Training & Development, facilitating, along with intensive & sustained long term training, also providing counselling services to employees at various levels particularly in the areas of Stress, Behavioral Disorders etc.

I am looking forward through this forum to learn through interactions with other trainers. Am also looking forward to offering my services to any organization/institution that may require them. My detailed profile is attached.

Anticipating benefitting times ahead in the near future.

Kaushick
+919884266113

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps KAUSHICK PRO.pps (788.0 KB, 1231 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.