HRDXB
Dear All,
We have our client's requirement with an approved budget to implement a complete HRMS into organization having more than 1000 employees currently.
I would like to invite all the HRMS companies interested to participate as a partner with HRDXB for this project.
Kindly send me your quotations, presentations, financial, and partnership interest to do good business in middle east.
looking forward ...
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWFqaWRAaHJkeGIuY29t[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.hrdxb.com/marketing/sig/sig_majid.jpg[/IMG]
Call only in between 3:30pm to 5:30pm ( Middle East Time )
Please do send an email before calling.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ankurghosh23
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/C:\Documents and Settings\mktg\Desktop\hrsoftwareve3.jpg[/IMG]
From India, Bangalore
vijay2211
I am working with tower erection co. pl. suggest me that how to maintain labour data because so many sites and different site and different labour move.
labour attendance+Advance+ wages sheet different site
vijay signh

From India, Indore
chinmayee4
Hi Sir,
Kindly allow me to introduce BlueChip Computer Consultants (p)ltd, the pioneer in the field of HRIS with esteemed clientele covering an array of business verticals.Our proven track records with serving clients like Amiri Airlines-Qatar,HLL,Ford,Toyota,Spice Telecom,Wipro fluid power,Wipro e-peripherals,Development credit bank,Dhanalakshmi bank,Textron,Royal Orchid hotel,BJN group of hotels to name a few narrates our sucess story.The efficiency of our software clubbed with unmatcheable client servicing skills makes us stand out.
Kindly spare some time to go through our profile to understand more about our offerings.
We will be more than happy to serve you.
Thanks and regards,
Chinmayee Panda,
+91-9742376939
mail me @

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf BlueChip Corporate.pdf (146.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf HumaNET3.1.pdf (754.2 KB, 62 views)

tanu_wadhawan
Hi!

Greetings from Bennett!!!

We as an organization, offer a variety of HR solutions depending on your needs and budgets. We have strong tie-ups with organizations like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Zoho, Sage and Polaris. Our product Mentis is one of the several options we can offer. The pricing of our product is dependent on a few things like number of modules required, No. of Employees and customizations/integrations (if any).

Here is a list of the modules we have to offer:

* Employee Management System including Employee self service

* Recruitment Management System

* Leave Management

* Attendance Integration

* Performance Management system

* Training Management

* Budgeting

* Succession Planning

* Asset Tracking

* Payroll

* TDS

* Travel Management

* Knowledge Base

* Administration

* HR Intelligence

I would request you to give us a brief time where we can discuss and understand your requirements and offer you a solution. If you like the solutions we offer we can subsequently schedule web demo for the modules of your choice.

Please feel free to put forward any query or the feedback.

We are looking long lasting business relationship with you.

Thanks and regards,

Tanu Bedi Wadhawan

Business Development Manager-Telesales

Bennett Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Mob: +919818116143

Desk: 011-45011845/849

E-Mail: / Welcome to Bennett Technologies | ERP, CRM, HRMS and customized Solutions

"We Deliver IT”

From India, New Delhi
tanu_wadhawan
Hi,
Greetings from Bennett!!!!
Bennett Technologies is as an organization, offer a variety of HR solutions depending on your needs and budgets. We have strong tie-ups with organizations like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Zoho, Sage and Polaris. Our product Mentis is one of the several options we can offer.
Please feel free to put forward any query or the feedback.
Thanks and regards,
Tanu Bedi Wadhawan
Bennett Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +919818116143
Desk: 011-45011845/849
E-Mail: / Welcome to Bennett Technologies | ERP, CRM, HRMS and customized Solutions
"We Deliver IT”

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.