Prashanth Joseph

Hi friends, This is the right time to discuss the matter on terrorism. I have found the reason of terrorism in the world. I have found the Big reason.............
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc How do the Iraqis hide from the U.doc (87.5 KB, 79 views)

RNatiyer

Dear Friends ,
Terrorism is a religion and culture. Presently terrorism has become a heavy industry presenting lucrative job opportunity.It is no more because some one is extremist or passionate about any Ideology. Whole society is responsible for it. Most of persons, youngsters, brilliant youth are by quirk of fate forced into this. Once into this there is no return from, unless that person is lucky to get ejected out accidentally..
Major reasons are unfortunate childhood days, exploitation by vested interests - politicians -, poverty etc.,
All educational institutions have responsibility - they must ensure students conditioned mentally meet the challenges in like and not get swayed at times of turbulence. Moral education is an answer.
Arguments welcome to - to help me see different perspectives.
Regards,
Iyer R N

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.