kiran_ksk

In a zoo in California, a mother tiger gave birth to a rare set of triplet tiger cubs. Unfortunately, due to complications in the pregnancy, the cubs were born prematurely and due to their tiny size, they died shortly after birth.

The mother tiger after recovering from the delivery, suddenly started to decline in health, although physically she was fine. The veterinarians felt that the loss of her litter had caused the tigress to fall into a depression. The doctors decided that if the tigress could surrogate another mother's cubs, perhaps she would improve.

After checking with many other zoos across the country, the depressing news was that there were no tiger cubs of the right age to introduce to the mourning mother. The veterinarians decided to try something that had never been tried in a zoo environment. Sometimes a mother of one species will take on the care of a different species. The only orphans" that could be found quickly, were a litter of weaner pigs. The zoo keepers and vets wrapped the piglets in tiger skin and placed the babies around the mother tiger

Would they become cubs or pork chops?????????????

Take a look........ you won't believe your eyes

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg tiger1_681.jpg (77.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg tiger2_130.jpg (64.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg tiger3_182.jpg (63.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg tiger4_210.jpg (79.1 KB, 56 views)

banerjee_gunjan

That was amazing....
I think human beings can not be compared with these animals with ....so much of care and love for others....i have never seen this in my life. human beings need to learn from animals.
That really moved me...
Good kiran...Keep rolling.
Regards,
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.