No Tags Found!

s.2hrd

Hi! Is anyone from the Textile / Garments Industy? How is the HR Function in the Industry? Latest Developments Hope to receive a positive reply Best Regards, sweta
From India, Kalyan
hr-experts
Hello Sweta,

As Per Our recommendation,there's a Hard Core HR Work Force Mgmt. Software which will take care of all the organisation HR activities by implementing will definately increase not only the performance of the work force but also will help in incresing the efficiency as well as the growth of the organisation .The price of the Software which is designed are affordable & attractive .

Unlike other HR products in the market HR Align permits seamlessly

integrate Workforce management with the best in class HR practices to

unleash the hidden potential and latent talent of your human capital. A lot

of effort has gone in to make this software process friendly by linking People,Strategy and Performance in an organized and efficient manner. It improves performance and accountability, by providing a matrix of critical tools; workflow and information that helps companies drive business results from your HR-activities.

Many more new concepts are coming-up which will reinforce all the core areas in an organisation in large such as ;

1. HR Score Card

2. Succession Planning

3. OHEI Health survey

4. CRM

5. KMS

They will be reached at 09967200517/9892022091 .

Contact Person - Vaibhav Dongare

- Taran Bhatia

Regards,

HR Experts

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf e_brochure_hr_align_192.pdf (88.7 KB, 1532 views)

hr-experts
Hi Please forward me your personal e mail id , so that i could send it again regards Hr Experts(taran)

srinaren

Hi,
I am also from Garment/Textile industry. Tarun, can you mail me also the E-brochure to my mail id .
Sweta... would like to exchange with all my garment/textile friends about the latest things happening. Will be in contact in future.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
hr-experts
Dear all
Please visit our website www.netersontech.com for more relevant information.

subhasjc
dear sweta,

i conducted my field work as apart of my phd research on the ready made garments industry .the research was on training and skill formation in the formal industrial sector . i found that the ready made garments industry has slowly initiated some activty in training its work force. the interesting finding is that this training is an outcome of ergonomic prctices being introduced in both firms under study. hr managers share that constant recruitment due to high attrition rates adversely affect their productivty and hence are resorting to trainin to increase employee tenure. they have started with some induction training, planning to get some training for managers and supervisors in soft skills,and have sent a couple of employees on training in specific ares of their industry like foreign exchange regulations, buyers meet . they have also stated a training module where they recruit fresh candidates and provide them training in operating machines for about ten to fifteen days using a module developed for the purpose with training wages. please get back to me in case you would like to know more. regards, subhashini

srinaren

Hi Subhashini,
Glad that you have done some study in Readymade garment industry. I am also from the garment industry and like to share my views with you. Can you please contact me on my Id: or on cell no. 9341222749. I also invite you to join us for the off-line citehr second meet scheduled for 8th Oct. The venue will be notified by 1st week of October.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
subhasjc
dear srinaren,
i shall be interested in sharing whatever i know about this industry. but what would you like to know.i shall certainly like to join your group when you meet. do let me know . may i know in what capacity you work in this industry?i am based at bangalore -9886712142 during lunch breaks 1-2 i do attend some calls other wise not as i am in class. great! lets understand this industy further!
regrds, subhashini

RAMESHANPT

Hai, I am an HR Manager of a garment Industry from Tiruppur. On specific issues you can contact me so that we can share our views. Regards P.T.RAMESHAN
From India, Tiruppur
vishal2k9
Hello,
We are in to the Bussiness of Garment CAD/CAM solutions for the Garment Manufacturers which help's them to make computrised patern making , grading and fully utomatic marker making , We also sell the hardware like Pen Plotter's, Cutting Plotter's , Digitizers , Automatic Spreadingmachine , & CNC automatic Fabric cutters,
I am looking for some Garment Consultants to help me in expanding my bussiness for the same , pls contact me at , 022-25933515, 09324011871, , Pls reply me for the same , Thankyou .
Best Regard's,
Vishal

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.