No Tags Found!

Bibhu Prasad Das

Hi
I am sorry, for not being able to upload inspite of my repeated attempts. I had brought this to the notice of the administrator. But the problem still continues.
I had undertaken the task of putting the ideas of Robin Sharma in the form of a DIY ppt series. In my humble attempt, I had posted the first two as they came with the title The Art of Living series.
Many brilliant people have attempted many wonderful things on the book which has inspired so many around the world. My attempt is an humble attempt in this direction. However, I am not able to share them with you ; which is very frustrating.
I can be contacted at
Season's greetings and best wishes.
Bibu Prasad das

From India, Bhubaneswar
flowers
Hello Das,
Am also interested to know about the ideas of Robin Sharma. So request you to kindly mail to my id and also can you post the first two with the title The Art of Living Series.
Thank you,
With Regards,
flowers

From India, Bangalore
Bibhu Prasad Das

Hi Thank U for your msg. You can find the stuff at eSnips in 'manideba’s stuff'. If U fail to find, U may please ask me to send them to you. Wish U a happy new year. Regards Bibhu Prasad Das
From India, Bhubaneswar
crharesh
Hi Das,
I am very much interested to know about the ideas of Robin Sharma, request you to kindly mail the stuff to my id and also please can you post the first two with the title The Art of Living Series.
Thank you,
With Regards,
Haresh

Bibhu Prasad Das

Hi all
Let me try out posting the 4th in the series of the Art of Enlightened Living series I have tried to develop on the basis of the famous work of Robin Sharma.
After several attempts since I failed to attach the 3rd one of the series, I gave up. However, you may find the stuff at eSnips in "manideba's stuff"
The time old concepts as have been so lucidly put by Robin Sharma make it so convenient to practice .
They promise authentic Life Changing Results in 30 days.
Regards.

From India, Bhubaneswar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt The Art of Living_4_151208.ppt (7.06 MB, 415 views)

Bibhu Prasad Das

Hi
This is the 5th in the series of presentations made on the famous work of Robin Sharma. It presents a workable, practical method aiming at changing the life authentically for the genuinely interested people.
I will look for ward to your coments.
The standard way of posting has been failing me to send in attachments hence I have taken recourse to this.
My heartiest good wishes of a fabulous year ahead for you.
Regards.
Bibhu Prasad das

From India, Bhubaneswar
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt The Art of Living_5_171208.ppt (642.5 KB, 103 views)

muruki

Hello Das,
Am also interested to know about the ideas of Robin Sharma. So request you to kindly mail to my id and also can you post the first three with the title The Art of Living Series.
Thank you,
With Regards,
M.Krishnakumar

From United States, Los Angeles
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.