No Tags Found!

pca

Dear friends, I am attaching copy of Bombay Shop & Establishments Act 1948 with its Schedules for your reference. Regards,
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Bombay Shops & Establishments Act 1948.doc (264.5 KB, 13087 views)
File Type: doc Schedules to Bombay Shops & Establishments Act 1948.doc (2.05 MB, 7172 views)

Jasmine Naik

Hi,
I am working in a small portfolio company of big MNC group based in Delhi. My Company is based in Mumbai.
At the end of this financial year, we have been requested to fill the compliance checklist by parent company in which we need to state whether we are maintaining following forms under shop and establishment
Form B, Form C, Form D, Form E and employee attendance register.
Can anyone help me to explain what are these forms and how we should maintain them here? cause, I am so far maintaining Form II A, Form J, Form M and Form N registers.
Please help.

From India, Mumbai
skandaviji
i have one office in mumbai. how can i get the S& E license i have only 35 employees apart from S& E anything requried plz help me
From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Hello Good Afternoon
I need below information
if company have taken 7 days holiday and middle1 day is working day so will i put any leave for that day as per bombay shops and establishment act 1948 or other act?
Thanks & Regards
Rohit R Pansare

From India, Mumbai
rohitpansare77@gmail.com
Hello Good Afternoon
I need below information
if company has given 7 days holiday and middle 1 day is working day so will i put any leave for that day as per bombay shops and establishment act 1948 or other act?

From India, Mumbai
rohitpansare77@gmail.com
Hello Good Afternoon
I need below information
if company is close for 4 days (8 & 9 oct-16 sat-sun off, & after 11,12 is holiday but 10th is working day ) and middle 1 day is working day so will i put any leave OR c/off for that day as per bombay shops and establishment act 1948 or other act?
Plz help me.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.