kv.vanaja
Hello team Suggest me with some consultants located at chennai to conduct compen & ben , salary surveys, salary benchmarking process. Your replies are more valuable to me. Thanks and regards, vanaja
From India
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi!
My company can help you. We are just an email and phone call away.
Visit our site for details: EMILLA CONSULTING |
Best wishes.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Managing Partner
Emilla Consulting
(landline)
(mobile)

From Philippines, Parañaque
moumita_manna
Sir,

We are a management consulting firm based in Kolkata but working on pan India basis and also in abroad.
We are competent enough to conduct salary surveys, salary benchmarking process any where in India or abroad.
I am sending you our company profile for your reference.
If you feel that we can share a good tie up and business association kindly let us know.
Regards
Moumita
Synergys MCS

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Co. Profile.ppt (150.0 KB, 139 views)
File Type: doc Company Profile - Service Segment.doc (328.0 KB, 225 views)

moumita_manna
Sir,

I have seen your posting in cite HR.

We are a management consulting firm based in Kolkata but working on pan India basis and also in abroad.
We are competent enough to conduct salary surveys, salary benchmarking process any where in India or abroad.
I am sending you our company profile for your reference.
If you feel that we can share a good tie up and business association kindly let us know.
Regards
Moumita
Synergys MCS

From India, Calcutta
File Type: ppt Co. Profile.ppt (150.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: doc Company Profile - Service Segment.doc (328.0 KB, 39 views)

Govind48

Dear Vanaja,
Ma Foi Consulting Solutions has a dedicated team and vast experience in conducting Compensation Surveys. We have pan india presence and our corporate office is in Chennai. We have worked with National as well as international clients for the same. If you could give me your contact details i could discuss with you on the same so as to capture your requirement and then provide you a proposal which would cover the Scope of work,our methodologyand commercials.
Please find attached our corporate presentation along with this mail. I sincerely await your early and positive reply.
Thanks & Regards,

File Type: ppt MCSL Corporate V2.ppt (421.0 KB, 122 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.