No Tags Found!

neha21

Dear All, I am into recruitment and dont know much about hardcore HR things. Can any body tell me what is cross culture in HR. It’s very urgent.
From India, Mumbai
juneVagoghr

To my knowledge. . . .
when ppl from different cultural environment work together they bring their culture too, where we could get a mixture of culture adopted in the working environment. . . .Therefore employees are tend to undergo a cultural change dramatically leading to cross culture and cultural shock. . . . .

From India, Tiruppur
fedrikhof

Agree with juneVagoghr, its been said culture is behind our behavior on the job. Often without our realization, culture influences how close we stand, how loud we speak, how we deal with conflict, even how we participate in a meeting. Its all about how we adapt to different work styles and cultures, dealing with differences.
From India, Mangaluru
neha21

Hey,
thanks for the details given by u all,
actually i'm doing MBA,so I need some presentation kind of thing, so incase you have any site,which can give me some more details about the same, so plez let me know
Regards
Neha

From India, Mumbai
shabz

Hi, I have a query, what is the diffrence between cross culture and diversity management? Do they go hand in hand?
From India, Mumbai
ujwala

Hi Neha,
May this material on global hr practice help you in dealing with cross culture concept as it contains all relevant info in it.
Regards,
Ujwala
Good luck

From United States, Lincoln
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Global HR Practises.pdf (2.17 MB, 2042 views)

ankitchaturvedi

Dear Neha, Based on your query i am attachinf a file on Cross Culture Issue.... I hope it will useful to you..... Regards Ankit 09869851356
From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Cross Cultural Issues.doc (24.0 KB, 2743 views)

dreamymini
Good Morning Ms.Neha, Based on your query I have attached a relevant PPT for your reference in my mail posted in this forum.Kindly check the post and let me know if it was of any use to you Cheers!!!
From India, Cuttack
dreamymini
Good Morning Ms.Neha, Based on your query attaching a relevant PPT for your reference. Hope it is useful!!! Cheers!!!
From India, Cuttack
File Type: ppt CROSS CULTURAL COMMUNICATION-ppt.ppt (115.5 KB, 2384 views)

trainingguru
HI Neha,
3rd generation resources is in training providing firm. We have 17 global associates. Dr. Shailesh Thaker is one of top management guru of the world. We have specially designed program for cross culture training. Do visit our website drshaileshthaker.co.in go to global associates and 1st you find Mr. Pavlo Nagari from america, Founder of cross culture group.
More detail call me.
Virag Shah,
+91 94267 58540

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.