sanjayshende

Hi all,
I intend to conduct Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESS) in my organisation. Ours is a hospitality (Food & Allied services) industry. Could anyone help me in designing questionnaire or send me ESS questionnaire. I also need help on analysis of ESS questionnaire.
I have joined this organisation recently & planning to prepare HR plan for coming yea. Can anyone send me Corporate HR plan/ Objectives, which can be helpful to me in preparing my plan.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Shende

From India, Mumbai
hr-experts
Hello Sanjay Shende,

As Per Our recommendation,there's a Hard Core HR Work Force Mgmt. Software which will take care of all the organisation HR activities by implementing will definately increase not only the performance of the work force but also will help in incresing the eficiency sa well as the growth.The price of the Software is also designed are affordable & attractive .

Unlike other HR products in the market HR Align permits seamlessly

integrate Workforce management with the best in class HR practices to

unleash the hidden potential and latent talent of your human capital. A lot

of effort has gone in to make this software process friendly by linking People,Strategy and Performance in an organized and efficient manner. It improves performance and accountability, by providing a matrix of critical tools; workflow and information that helps companies drive business results from your HR-activities.

They will be reached at 09967200517/9892022091 .

Contact Person :Vaibhav Dongare

Taran Bhatia

E-Mail ID -

Regards,

HR Experts

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf e_brochure_hr_align_135.pdf (88.7 KB, 641 views)

poojabansal

Hi Sanjay,
I hope I am not very late in replying. I have one format with me which can help u.
Along with this why dont you also visit the survey site hr-survey.com. It will furnish u with lot of details.
For evaluation also I will give you some tips. But to start with first complete preparing the form so that we know about the parameters you want to finalize & gather information on during the survey.
Regards,
Pooja

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc survey_formatted_1_1_188.doc (61.0 KB, 976 views)

poojabansal

Dear Sanjay, Sure I can provide you with that information. But you want it through mail then provide me with your email ID. Regards, Pooja
From India, Pune
sanjayshende

Hi Pooja,
Still waiting for your help on analysis part of ESS questionnair. Can you pls help me. If you can provide me your contact no. I can speak to you.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Shende

From India, Mumbai
gajanandkhatik@yahoo.in
hello morning sir i just want to know that i am going on the training for 3 months what impression should i create to be there in that company.Yo stay in that company i m waiting for the reply sir
From India
kishor.patil50@yahoo.in
Hi Pooja ji, I am Kishor Patil wanting the same format of evaluation of satisfaction survey. i downloaded the questionnaire. please help. regards Kishor Patil
From India, Saligao
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.