No Tags Found!

santoshini.challa

Hi All,
Please find the attachment of video regarding Globalization. Its worth watching video describing abt US - China - India... Speech is in English so that evryone can follow and understand. Hat off to Economists who delivered the speech.
As i dnt knw how to post this video, i opend a blank word document and placed video related hyperlink. Hav patience, spare 30mins for this video...
Hope u all enjoy and get some useful info...

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc video.doc (25.5 KB, 303 views)

Pandey Archana

Dear All,
I am Senior HR Executive. From past 3 year I am been handling and designing Performance Appraisal in my company. Now i am been told to take up video presentation. Thus need to do video presentation on Performance Appraisal. Why it is necessary to do it with Appraisee. How is it to be done with your appraisee. This all is need to be shown in Video. So, plz Can any one send me the video for PA in my company. Plz send at
I will be thankful if revert at the earliest.
Best Regards,
Archana.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.