No Tags Found!

yagniah

I attach herewith a manual prepared for my company for the routine work of the personnel department. Please suggest your views Yagniah k Manager -hr
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc sccl at a glance.doc (555.0 KB, 2567 views)

sunny289
hey friend, your post was supreme. i found it very intersting. keep up the good work. regards, sunny :)
From India, Pune
amritajh
Dear Sir, Though being a very junior member i am able to learn a lot from all your postings and you have sent a very useful posting for all of us.................. Thanks and keep it up.

sriharimba001
you have done good job. All the best, could you please let me know your personal E-mail id?:-P
From India, Hyderabad
vijay.nandain
Hi Yagniah, Thanks for sharing the Policy, now I get idea to create the manual for my concerns. And it’s really worth for HR peoples. :idea: With Regards Vijay Chennai
From India, Madras
srinivas.ullenga
Dear Sir,
the material is useful for HR Professionals who were working in IT Companies, i would like to know about more on Labour relations and Grievance handling in manufacturing companies with unions/Contract Labours etc.
in our company payroll is done by finance department and i would also like to know about payroll calculation my email id is great pleasure to know from you sir
thanks & regards,
srinivas ullenga

From India, Hyderabad
brao
Respected Sir, This manual very useful for hr department . I hope every hr person must read. it is very useful.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.